Nios Admission Online
Nios Admission Online Application form Class 10th 12th Delhi fees 2018-19 session. Now a day the focus of educational process has shifted from the teacher to the learner. Education is now learner centric instead of teacher centric. The learner is now expected to be more responsible for his/her choice of subjects. A large no. of adolescents decide to pursue education not through the classroom teaching process but on their own, at their own place and learn from the on line courses and recorded lectures available on the internet. Learners who wish to try something beyond curricular area like sports, music or want to take greater academic challenge to excel in life decide to pursue education through distant mode.
The National Institute of Open Schooling is one of the three national board of secondary education and offer school education through open and distance learning mode. It is the largest open school in the world with the largest no. of courses available; learners have joined colleges and professional institutions after completing their studies from NIOS. NIOS develops its own curriculum; self learning & media support programmes.
National institute of Open Schooling established in 1999 by ministry of human resource development (MHRD), government of India. NIOS is formally known as Nios Admission Online. NIOS is providing vocational as well as academic courses at secondary and senior secondary level. NIOS is contributing to the universalisation of school education. NIOS is running its courses all over the India as well as overseas countries. It has established its regional centers in all the states of India. NIOS is providing admission online as well as offline. It is running two sessions in which exams are organised in the month of April may and second session is October session in which exams are organized in the month of October and November. The NIOS is also providing study material to its students.
In order to facilitates the learner to deposit admission fee. Nios Admission has introduced the system of submission of the same through online process using its web portal. Its headquarter is situated in NOIDA.
Nios Admission Online
NIOS provides flexibility with respect to:-
- CHOICE OF SUBJECTS- learner can choose subjects of his/ her choice from the given list.
- Admission– learner can take admission online under various streams or through study center for secondary and senior secondary courses.
- Examination- The public examinations are held twice in a year. Nine examination chances are offered to a learner in five years of his/ her registration.
- ON DEMAND EXAMINATION- a learner can also appear under the o demand examination system (ODES) of NIOS at the secondary course and 15 years for the senior secondary course.
- AGE LIMIT: – There is no upper age limit for admission. However, the minimum age for enrolment is 14 years for the secondary course and 15 years for the senior secondary course.
- Choice of medium-a) Hindi, English, Urdu Marathi, telgu, gujarati, Malayalam, Tamil and odia mediums at the secondary stage.
b) Hindi, English, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati and odia medium at the senior secondary stage.
- Additional subjects- a learner can select either at the time of admission or during the course of study if he/ she so desire or if it is required
- Continuous assessment- during course of study, internal assessment will be done to assignment (TMA’S) and personal contact programmes (PCP).
- TRANSFER OF CREDIT- a learner can avail the facility of transfer of credit (TOC) to a maximum of two subjects passed a recognized board of school education.
- PART ADMISSION- under this scheme you may take admission in one or more than one subjects but not more than four subjects on passing, you will be issued only the mark sheet.
Subjects for Academic Courses
|Secondary Level||Senior Secondary Level|
|Group ‘A’||Group ‘A’|
|1. (201) Hindi||1. (201) Hindi|
|2. (202) English||2. (302) English|
|3. (206) Urdu||3. (306) Urdu|
|4. (209) Sanskrit||4. (309) Sanskrit|
|5. (203) Bengali||5. (307) Gujarati|
|6. (204) Marathi||6. (303) Bengali|
|7. (205) Telugu||7. (304) Tamil|
|8. (207) Gujarati||8. (305) Odia|
|9. (208) Kannada||9. (310) Punjabi|
|10. (210) Punjabi||Group ‘B’|
|11. (228) Assamese||1. (311) Mathematics|
|12. (231) Nepali||2. (321) Home Science*|
|13. (232) Malayalam||3. (328) Psychology|
|14. (233) Odia||4. (316) Geography*|
|15. ( 235 ) Arabic||5. (318) Economics|
|16. ( 236 ) Persian||6. (319) Business Studies|
|17. ( 237 ) Tamil||7. (332) Painting*|
|Group ‘B’||8. (336) Data Entry Operations*|
|1. (211) Mathematics*||Group ‘C’|
|2. (212) Science and Technology*||9. (312) Physics*|
|3. (213) Social Science||10. (315) History|
|4. (214) Economics||11. (339) Library and Information Science*|
|5. (215) Business Studies||Group ‘D’|
|6. (216) Home Science*||12. (313) Chemistry*|
|7. (222) Psychology||13. (317) Political Science|
|8. (223) Indian Culture & Heritage||14. (335) Mass Communication* Group ‘E’|
|9. (224) Accountancy||15. (314) Biology*|
|10. (225) Painting*||16. (320) Accountancy|
|11. (229) Data Entry Operations*||17. (338) Introduction to Law Group ‘F’|
|18. (330) Computer Science*|
|19. (331) Sociology|
|20. (333) Environmental Science*’|
|Five subjects with either one or two languages from Group A or the remaining subjects from Group B.
Two additional subjects can be taken from either of the two groups with additional fees as per NIOS norms.
|Five subjects with either one or two languages from Group A and the remaining subjects from Group B, C, D, E and F (only one subject from each group C, D, E and F).
Two additional subjects can be taken from any group (only one subject from each group C, D, E and F) with additional fee as per NIOS norms.
Essential Documents for Date of Birth
In Secondary Course:-
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate issued by the MCD.
- Attested copy of Passport Issued by Govt. of India.
- Original Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate showing applicant’s date of birth, issued by the last school attended by the applicant. In case of Govt. schools, the transfer certificate/ school leaving certificate should be signed by the Principal while in the case of Private schools, it should also be countersigned by the competent education authority of State/or District Education Officer.
- (Attested copy of Aadhaar Card issued by the Agency of Govt. of India.
In Senior Secondary Course:-
Attested copy of the Certificate of Matriculation/ Secondary Examination having a record of the Date of Birth. (No other proof of age will be accepted for Sr. Secondary admission).