10TH CBSE CORRESPONDENCE
10th CBSE correspondence new is available through the patrachar vidhalaya. Students who failed in class 9th also can apply for the class 10th without wasting their one year. The students who have to drop their studies or who are unable to attend the school regularly also can continue their studies through correspondence facility of CBSE. Correspondence system is free of regular classes, school attendance and time bounded programs. It is for those people who are not able to attend or could not attend regular school because of various reasons.
We provide complete study material to the students and the courses are also made available online. Students have a lot of freedom to gain education by any means. This is a form of learning in which students are provided internet based text books, mailing lists, bulletin boards and email to complete their course work. This type of learning is great for the students who work well independently.
Subjects for CBSE correspondence class 10th students
- stream – general
- Language – English A, English B, Hindi A, Hindi B, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Urdu.
- Subject – social science, science, math, home science, commerce.
- Students are free to choose the subjects with their suitability.
If students have studied privately up to class 9th , the students have to submit their original date of birth certificate issued by local municipal corporation or the candidate must have completed 14 years of age as on date or the candidate must have passed in class 8th (with one year gap).
The facilities provided by the correspondence
- Flexibility of choosing program independent of the age.
- Flexibility of time frame (plan the time table according to their convenience).
- Flexibility of on demand exam (students can give exam when they are ready).
- Flexibility of not attending classes.
Facilities provided by patrachar to the students
The faculty of patrachar vidhalaya is well experienced in helping the failed students to excel in their respective classes by conducting special coaching classes. Apart from correspondence course, evening classes or weekend classes are also conducted. By the special preparation of learning with study material, notes, guides, answer keys, online test series, students score good marks in their respective exams. We provide complete help to students in terms of filling up the patrachar admission form for class 10thand step by step guidance to successfully appear for the exam. We have a track record of highest rate in patrachar result for 10th class with affordable fee structure.
Why to choose patrachar
- We provide regular coaching classes to prepare students for exams.
- We operate in coordination with the requirement or convenience of the students.
- Special weekend classes for those students who are unable to attend daily classes but willing to continue their studies as well.
- Students can enroll in various batches according to the availability of their time.
- We provide complete study material with the guidance of best tutors.
- Patrachar provide extra facilities to girl child and economically weak society.
- Patrachar vidhalaya provides best education under the affordable fee structure.